The World Police Summit is an annual event that brings together law enforcement leaders from around the world to discuss the latest trends and challenges in policing. The summit is hosted by Dubai Police and is held at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
The 2023 World Police Summit will be held from March 7-9, 2023. The theme of the summit is “The Future of Policing: Innovation and Collaboration.” The summit will feature a variety of speakers and panels, including:
The summit will also feature a number of workshops and training sessions on topics such as:
- His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Dubai
- General Abdullah Khalifa Al Marri, Commander-in-Chief of Dubai Police
- Interpol Secretary General Jürgen Stock
- International Association of Chiefs of Police President Patrick V. Murphy
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder
- Border security
- Community policing
- Human trafficking
The World Police Summit is a valuable opportunity for law enforcement leaders to learn from each other and to share ideas on how to improve policing in the 21st century. The summit is also a great opportunity for businesses to showcase their products and services to law enforcement agencies from around the world.
If you are interested in attending the World Police Summit, you can register online at the World Police Summit website.